Hotel Villas Tiburón
Certificación Protección y prevención sanitaria
The units in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom, while some rooms will provide you with a balcony and others also boast a garden view.
Politicas y buenas practicas
Villas Tiburón, S.A. of C.V. is committed to maintaining sustainable development through economic, environmental and social balance, continuously improving our operation.
Promoting the culture of the Island, seeking social benefit by giving preference to local employment, supporting suppliers in the area, always with the objective of taking care of the natural beauty of Holbox and complying with the stipulated laws and regulations, also encouraging our guests to be aware of the respect and care of our environment.
Villas Tiburón Hotel and its staff does not discriminate within and outside the hotel for religious reasons, social and economic condition, sexual preference, disability, race, sex, nationality, physical appearance, age.
Invitation to the visitor
In Villas Tiburón Hotel we care about protecting and taking care of our Holbox house, we take care of what we love and we invite you to love this paradise with these simple tips:
• Avoid buying plastic bags or products with unicel or plastic packaging.
• Do not generate unnecessary waste.
• No loud music in rooms or common areas.
• Respect smoking areas inside the hotel.
• Avoid throwing your butts and ashes on the beach.
• Do not feed the local fauna and respect bird nesting sites.
• Supports the purchase of local artisan products from the Island.
• Take care of water and energy, they are scarce resources on the island.
• Take photos and memories of this place and if you can, your waste.
Leave in this place your good feelings and your footprints in the sand, help us to maintain this paradise for all.